Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rings! 116 Days :)

Hey everyone!

Last night I was taking my brother to his Civil Air Patrol meeting in Madison and got a phone call...Dustin's wedding ring was in at the jewelers! I was absolutely tickled pink :) (Just so ya'll know, Dustin and I agreed that wedding rings are not included in our wedding budget. My ring would have surpassed the budget if this were the case.)


My grandparents are here for the week passing through on their way up north for the summer (coming from sunny Florida!). My Grandma has been helping me with wedding flowers. I have made at least 5 or 6 in the last day. They are so pretty!


I also forgot to let ya'll know...I went back to that garage sale on Friday and bought those dishes! I'm so glad I did...I really love them. I also went back to another garage sale Saturday afternoon and purchased a picture I'd really loved at half of their asking price. Now...to get into the apartment so we can really start moving in! :)


On an un-wedding but bargain related note, I found this gorgeous (REAL) coach bag at a garage sale for $24! 


I'm a sucker for anything coach. So this made me swoon! 
Til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment