Sunday, May 13, 2012

Let's pick up where I left off...111 Days!

Wow...Did I really go almost a week without posting? Oops! Sorry to leave ya'll hanging!


I felt like I didn't accomplish much wedding related this week, but in all reality we got quite a bit checked off!
My grandparents made their way up from their Florida house and spent the majority of the week here with my family! My Grandma is a very enthusiastic helper in regards to my flower making, and was very thrilled to help make flower petals! She singed so many edges that I'll be able to sit and make flowers whenever I have time now :)


On Wednesday we made a trip to Dig and Save again...and came out with more glassware! I didn't buy as much as I'd gotten the week before (definitely no need for THAT much all over!), but I did get some great stuff. I would estimate that I spent about $9 on the glassware, the rest of the $15 spent on "misc items" I'll count towards stuff my mom and siblings bought :) But I have to throw a mention in here...Dustin came to Dig and save too! After going through the whole place with me without complaining, mom declared that he'd passed her test.


Thursday! We got the keys to our apartment! It was so exciting to walk in to it the first time together...our first place, not to mention my first apartment :)


We have so much awesome natural lighting in the apartment. It's so fantastic. I'm excited to get everything put away in it's new and proper home and start decorating! (look out home decorating world...Chelsea has a new space!)

So, that is a lot of the major stuff that has been going on around here lately! Tomorrow I'll be sharing my fun new DIY dessert tray idea!

Also, I love everyone's comments! They always make me smile! Thanks to everyone who has let me know in some way how you've enjoyed my blog. I probably wouldn't be as motivated to blog without ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment