Thursday, June 21, 2012

Something Old...72 Days :)

The next few days I'm going to run a series of blog posts with my ideas for the old saying "Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue."

Today I'm starting with....dun dun dun (that was supposed to sound-or look-somewhat menacing) Something Old!

For my "something old" I'm using my wedding gown!

I love my wedding dress, but I went off to the Bridal Shop this week to try on a few gowns that were under $1000. Thankfully, I didn't really fall in love with any of them. I have such specific taste in bridal gowns that nothing in my price range really suited me or my body type. (That's what the $5,000 dresses are for!)


I just got my own dress back from the dry cleaners today! I can't believe it cost $50 to clean it....but it looks fabulous. They also graciously gave me 15% off  so my grand total was $46 and some odd cents :). I scheduled my first appointment with my alterations lady for next Saturday! I'm looking forward to meeting her and sharing my ideas for transforming my wedding dress into the dress of my dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Chelsea, that is such a beautiful dress! You look amazing

    ReplyDelete