Monday, June 4, 2012

89 Days

So I've been called a slacker by more than one person lately.

The worst part?

It is true!

I haven't done a whole lot of wedding planning lately. So...my mom is stepping in and helping take over planning. 

A few weekends ago (sigh) Dustin and I went to the Flea Market in Elkhorn, WI! I came away from it with a few great treasures such as...


This picture frame! I got it for $18. GREAT deal! I am planning on using it for wedding pictures. I'll either continue using it as a photo prop after the wedding, or blow up and frame a picture in it.


I found this gorgeous crystal brooch for $2! It is going to be incorporated into my veil.

I am also starting to work on invitations. My dad's printer absolutely hates the card stock I purchased at staples. Temporary Setback. My goal is to get invitations printed out sometime yet this week so that I can get people to start addressing them for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment