Saturday, June 23, 2012

Something New...10 weeks!!

Something Old, Something New...

Up until this last week I honestly didn't have ANYTHING "new" to wear for my wedding! Sure, pretty much everything is new-to-me, but being the thrifty gal I am, nothing was actually never-used-from-the-store-new. 

UNTIL...(drum roll!)


I found the shoes I've been DREAMING of since I saw them on pinterest MONTHS ago! The shoes were $60, which was a number I wasn't willing to pay without being able to try them on and be sure they were the right color, etc. I went shopping with Brandy and Olivia (my maid of honor), and we went to DSW to look for some shoes...nothing in particular though. I definitely had not anticipated buying any shoes, but I spotted these on the clearance rack. The only thing I'm slightly worried about is my heels siiiiinnnnkkkking into the grass. Or breaking my ankle walking down the aisle. Or breaking my ankle just standing there and wobbling. I think I'll make it though :)

Today I also had the great priviledge of attending my "big sister," Taryn Hermanson's (now Frazier!) wedding! I'm so happy for her...she was such a beautiful bride. I played my violin for her ceremony, but got some pre-ceremony pictures of her. I can't wait to see how they turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment