Wednesday, June 13, 2012

80 Days!

Brandy is here!


Yesterday I realized that in all the year I've dreamed of my wedding I never wanted a church wedding. My family's property here in the country is so beautiful that I always dreamed of my wedding being in our yard. After I started thinking about my wedding I compromised on my one dream of an outdoor wedding. But no more!

Brandy, my Grandma and my sister Eleanor and I evaluated all of the glass that I had previously bought at Dig and Save this morning. We figured out the best arrangement for flowers and glassware for an outdoors wedding, and made a shopping list. After that we headed out to Dig and Save...
We found so much glass. It isn't even funny. We got close to 150 pieces of glasswares for $25. I should be close to set...with the exception of some vases I am still in need of.


After dig and save we headed over to Hobby Lobby! I purchased more candles for my glass. I also purchased tulle to make bows to run down the aisle. I'm really excited to see how those turn out. We bought 15 yards of soft pink for $14.85 and 12 yards of lavender for $9 something.


After that we headed over to subway for lunch. I love their subs!!



Tomorrow I will be working on updating my budget and bringing you more pictures of what's been going on here lately :)




No comments:

Post a Comment