Monday, July 16, 2012

Something Blue...47 Days!

So, I forgot that I never finished out my "Something Old, Something New" series with Something Blue!

Something blue has been one of the more challenging things to incorporate into my bridal ensemble. I'd always thought it would be fun to have adorable vintagesque blue shoes like these...



And have my bridesmaids wear blue dresses like this...



Sometimes I'm not sure why I picked Pink as my main wedding color. Actually...since I'm thinking about it, I don't know why I did. BUT, it's too late to change now!

And, I do have to say that in the long run...wedding colors really don't matter. I am much more excited to be married to Dustin than to be planning this wedding. It'll be SO nice when it's all over!

But, on to my Something Blue!

My lovely dear friend Gabrielle volunteered to knit me something for the wedding. I requested a garter...in blue :) I also requested an amazing alpaca silk blend yarn...if you haven't felt alpaca and silk together, you have no idea what I'm talking about...but it feels like butter on your skin!

I can't wait to see what you come up with, Gabrielle! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment